The Balearic Islands
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Holidays on a 11 meter sailboat with three double cabins and two
sofa-berths, equipped with the necessary to navigate safely and
anchor in the most beautiful coves and beaches in the area.
Departure from Portocristo always with flexibility of time and where the weather forecast allows safe navigation and comfortable anchorages. The employer must organize the best vacations according to weather conditions for travelers. The idea is to sail to Menorca North or South, according to prevailing winds, to anchor in its beautiful coves or to moor in Ciutadella, Maò or Fornells.
If the crossing to Menorca is not possible due to bad weather, we will choose to clear the coast of Mallorca towards North or South, where we will find attractive places to visit.
Sunshine 36 Jeanneau
Velero de 11 metros con 3 camarotes dobles y salon con cocina y 1 baño.
Renovado tanto interior como exterior año 2016, velas de regata nuevas 2014
Ideal for 3 parejas for a comfortable and fun ship
Our trip starts here
Porto Cristo, España
Saturday 6 June from 10:00 until Saturday 6 June at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Porto Cristo, España
Friday 12 June from 14:00 until Friday 12 June at 18:00
Other important information
The patron of the Malakaii is knowledgeable about the area to navigate and having navigated in multiple openings, will always adapt to the weather conditions provided for above all, maximum safety and comfort for travelers and the sailboat.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- compra comida y bebida a bordo, restaurantes , compras personales ...
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.