The Balearic Islands
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Learn to sail with a fantastic holiday in Mallorca and Menorca"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Take advantage of the holidays to discover the paradises of the Mediterranean. Come and sail on the fantastic Bella ciao, a 12-meter sailboat equipped with all the comforts but which does not leave the performance in the background. You will have the opportunity to learn to sail with the support of a professional skipper / instructor or simply get carried away by the wind and leave your daily routine behind. The meeting will be in Majorca where we will take advantage to make a galley and prepare to sail. Depending on the weather conditions we could decide whether to visit the sierra della Tramuntana with its spectacular rocky walls, the wild archipelago of Cabrera or the east area with its limestone cliffs overlooking the sea. For the more intrepid sailors it will be possible to sail in the open sea with broken Menorca. We will sleep in wild bays and we will be in close contact with nature but without giving up the comforts that the boat offers us.
Sailboat of 12 meters with 3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms. Equipped with fridge, hot water, full kitchen, shower both inside and outside, solar panel, attached boat with motor.
Our trip starts here
Palma de Mallorca, Spagna
Saturday 15 August from 12:00 until Saturday 15 August at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Palma de Mallorca, Spagna
Friday 21 August from 9:00 until Friday 21 August at 13:00
Reviews of Riccardo
Other important information
Don't forget sunglasses and sunscreen, even a hat can be useful! If you want to take advantage of the fantastic night sailing mandatory to have a water-resistant front light.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.