The Balearic Islands
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Spanish Summer: To the Balearic Islands aboard a spacious Lagoon 42 Catamaran"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail with a brand new CAT LAGOON 42 of 2020 full comfort for the Balearic Islands, also called the islands of eternal spring for their mild climate throughout the year.
We will taste the local food and wine delicacies such as TUMBET, PATILLA DE CORDERO, EMPANADAS.
We will not miss the baths in the crystal clear bays.
Plaja Formentor Es Trenc, Cala Macarelleta, Cala Mitjiana, Cala Pregonda, Cala Comte, Cala d'Hort, Ses Salines, Ses Illetes, Plaja de Migjorne.
There will be day and night shore excursions.
Ibiza and Formentera are the most famous and the most popular (especially by the Italians), while Mallorca and Menorca are more private and peaceful.
Our trip starts here
Can Pastilla, Spagna
Saturday 8 August from 12:00 until Saturday 8 August at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Can Pastilla, Spagna
Saturday 15 August from 8:00 until Saturday 15 August at 10:00
Reviews of Cosimo
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola, Federa
- Asciugamani, Telo mare
- Porti, e boe
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.