This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Come and join us for a week of sailing around the beautiful islands
of Ibiza and Formentera. We will be boarding in Cala
Talamanca (Ibiza), before spending an evening/night in the old
town of Ibiza.
Here's a summary of the planned itinerary (can be altered on request!)
S' Espalmador (Formentera)
Ses Illetes (Formentera)
Cala Saona ( Formentera)
Es Jondal (Ibiza)
Cala Tarida (Ibiza)
Cala Conte ( Ibiza)
Cala des Moro (Ibiza)
Here are some activities that you can expect to do on a typical day:
- paddle surf
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45
Very comfortable and well maintained.
version 3 double cabins
2 bathrooms with shower
Our trip starts here
Sunday 15 August from 9:00 until Sunday 15 August at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 21 August from 14:00 until Saturday 21 August at 16:00
Reviews of Rui
Other important information
Transport to the port is possibile by bus or taxi.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.