Antigua and Barbuda
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "New Year's Eve cruise on a Catamaran in Guadalupe, Antigua, Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Hello and welcome on board
It is with a real pleasure that I invite to take part to this magnificent cruise in the Caraibes, a real paradise on Earth.
During this cruise its simple we basically do as you wish, I can of course propose some itineraries and bay to visit if you want my advises.
The most important of all is having a amazing experience and start 2019 in the best location and way ever... On a Catamaran in the Caraibi with the most simpatico skipper ever ;)
Please feel free to contact me for any questions.
The catamaran is a Nautitech 47, very spacious and comfortable boat both below deck and outside. Thanks to a large cockpit and a convenient bow net, the interior can comfortably accommodate 8 adults in double sized beds and two children or boys in a bunk bed in the bow. It has a large central kitchen, 220v current in all cabins, a 100 liters / h water maker, and a comfortable 4,20m inflatable boat, so you can always be free to choose a quiet harbor with all the comforts you could have in port...
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 26 December from 14:00 until Wednesday 26 December at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 5 January from 10:00 until Saturday 5 January at 15:00
Reviews of Vittorio
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.