This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Relax relaxation, pure relaxation. For a week we will sail in the crystalline and protected waters of Cuba. The embarkation from the marina of Cayo largo, famous for its beach "Playa Sirena" will allow us to discover a totally uncontaminated landscape, made of atolls of fine sand and wild islands. Our itinerary will not be difficult due to the short distances to be covered, and in a shallow sea that is almost perfectly flat, thanks to the shelter offered by the coral reefs. Ah, right, the menu .... so many lobsters!
Catamaran comfortable and fast. At the top of the luxury yacht class. Comfortable cabins, each with its own bathroom. Large and bright dinette. A beautiful kitchen overlooking a large cockpit where to spend our days and so much space in the bow where to relax sunbathing, watching the sea underneath it runs fast!
Our trip starts here
Cienfuegos, Provincia di Cienfuegos, Cuba
Thursday 29 March from 16:00 until Thursday 29 March at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Cayo Largo, Cuba
Saturday 7 April from 8:00 until Saturday 7 April at 10:00
Reviews of Riccardo
Other important information
We will depart from the beautiful town of Cienfuegos on Thursday 29th, but you can also reach us on Saturday 31st, directly in Cayo Largo. To reach Cienfuegos, once you have landed at Habana, there are about 3 hours by car. BluExpress and Neos airlines offer direct flights from Milan and Rome to Cayo Largo.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Quota cambusa 25Eur al giorno
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.