Grenadines & Martinique
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Welcome to Paradise! New Year's Eve in Catamaran in the Grenadines"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome to the Sailors' Paradise
The trade winds blow from the east, powerful but gentle, the sun shines and the coral reefs alternate with unique beaches ... It is easy to explain the welcome here ...
"Welcome to paradise!"
We love these beautiful islands, and we love this route, from the breathtaking anchorages. Our intent is to make you live the best of these places and of life on board.
For convenience with the flights, I have given the possibility to embark starting from the Christmas evening: we will leave the port of Martinique on the morning 28 and will return in the afternoon of 6 January.
For any information, I remain at your disposal, Riccardo.
Catamaran comfortable and fast. At the top of the luxury yacht class. Comfortable cabins, each with its own bathroom. Large and bright dinette. A beautiful kitchen overlooking a large cockpit where to spend our days and so much space in the bow where to relax sunbathing, watching the sea underneath it runs fast!
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 26 December from 14:00 until Wednesday 26 December at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinica
Sunday 6 January from 10:00 until Sunday 6 January at 12:00
Reviews of Riccardo
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.