Grenadines & Martinique
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "From Martinique to the Grenadines and Tobago Cays. a warm winter"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
With a comfortable Lagoon 42 catamaran we will leave from Le Marin (Martinique) to head south. S. Lucia, S.Vincente and Grenadines, Tobago Cays, Union Island and then return to Le Marin for disembarkation after 10 days spent in the Caribbean paradise. Day 1: Le Marin: Boarding, galley and departure for S. Lucia 2 Day: Bequia 3 Day: Mustique 4 Day: Canuan, Tobago cays 5 Day: Mayereau 6 Day: Petit San Vincent, Carriacou 7 Day: Union Island 8 Day: Wallalibou Bay (San Vincent) 9 Day: Marigot Bay (S. Lucia) and return to Le Marin
Catamarano Lagoon 42
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinica
Monday 28 January from 17:00 until Monday 28 January at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinica
Thursday 7 February from 9:00 until Thursday 7 February at 12:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
- Sheets, pillowcases, towels on board are included in the cost of the holiday. - They are excluded and are however optional: barbecue on the beach and dinner in a typical Creole restaurant with Steel band reggae music. - Availability on board fins and masks to snorkel among turtles and fish of all kinds; - What to bring: A lightweight suitcase makes life easier! Fresh clothes, a suit, a jacket and a pair of closed shoes if we decide to take some trips. This is all you need. - For a single person wishing to have an exclusive cabin, contact the Skipper. -Possibility to use the bow cabin for single use (without bathroom) at € 600
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Ingresso al Parco Marino
- Formalità doganali
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.