This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
I invite you to participate in a wonderful week of sailing in the paradise on earth that is the Grenadines Islands . The cruise that I propose is the perfect mix between practice of sailing, relaxation and discovery.
I propose here the program of your next adventure :
- Embarking, when you arrive late afternoon, at the port of Marin (Martinique).
- Provisioning followed by safety briefing
- Cape on the Southern Caribbean!
The Tobago Cays
- Return to Martinique for landing the last day in morning at the port of Marin.
- Storage and cleaning before landing
You will have the opportunity during this week of practicing the sailing of the sailboat, the paces, the adjustment of the sails, the choice of the sail, the maneuvers of spinnaker, mooring and mooring, port maneuvers, navigation of night if the weather is favorable, the use of the devices electronic, radar, sextant, analysis of weather maps, etc ...
The navigations will be alternated of fairground anchorages and stopovers in ports and adapted to the weather conditions.
I am at your disposal for further information.
It is a racing sailboat initially designed in 2002 to participate in one of the most prestigious offshore and solo races: "La Route du Rhum". It was named in memory of the numerous friends, trainees and crew members who made its history by contributing to the adventure of the Route du Rhum of 2002 and later by sharing our courses cruises. It is an Open 55, a 16.5-meter all-aluminum monohull with 3 cabins, a large saloon and a remarkably spacious cockpit, which offers beautiful sensations of speed and lightness in a warm comfort. He is especially prepared to make transatlantic crossings safely, in record time. Enjoy his performances and share his temperament by building memorable memorabilia.
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinique
Saturday 12 January from 14:00 until Saturday 12 January at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinique
Saturday 19 January from 9:00 until Saturday 19 January at 11:00
Reviews of Hervé
Other important information
A valid passport is required!
The cash board is 160 € / per person per week
The price includes:
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.