Grenadines & Martinique
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Caribbean- Sailing From Martinique to St. Vincent over St. Lucia"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Freedom, just do what you want, relax in the sun, discover new
things and live in nature! Away from the tourist strongholds and
into small anchorages and just us and nature. How does that sound
We sail from one bay to the next, sometimes there is also a harbour, discover new places & islands, go hiking, just lie on deck or go swimming. In the evening we have delicious food from the grill e.g. self-caught fish or we test the local restaurant culinary highlights. The start and end harbour is always clear, there is plenty of space in between to explore.
You want to sail and discover a lot? Or are you more the type: As long as I don't have to do anything and can relax? Neither is a problem, we discuss the trip with you in advance and respond to your wishes!
You are also welcome to bring your partner, children or friends with you. We can accommodate up to 4 additional persons.
We are very well equipped and of course have all that is here, here is a list with our equipment:
- independent chart plotter
- Handheld GPS device
- various district guides and nautical charts
- Magnetic steering compass
- Radar device
- Navigation cutlery
- Marine VHF radio with DSC controller
- VHF handheld radio with DSC controller
- AIS transceiver (active and passive)
- Shortwave radio
- ICOM Satellite Telephone
- Radio receiver
- Flag set
- EPIR, 2 lifebuoys, throwing lines
- Liferaft for 6 persons
- 6 lifejackets, plus life-belt (controlled by an expert once a year)
- torches, signal rockets
- emergency tiller
- Nautical Anchor, Beanie
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Solar panels and wind turbines
- First aid kit, medication
- 3 anchors, including 1 delta anchor with 70 meter chain, 1x Fortress anchor
- boiler with hot water heating
- Parking heater
- Seawater desalination plant
- Fishing rod
Things that make life easier:
- fully automatic coffee machine
- many books
- hot shower
- towels & linen
- Snorkeling equipment
- Force 10 stove
- Outdoor Grill
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinique, Martinique
Thursday 9 January from 10:00 until Thursday 9 January at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saint George's, Grenada
Thursday 23 January from 10:00 until Thursday 23 January at 12:00
Other important information
We have a big Contest 55 with a lot of space, we also have some
luxury items, like a coffee machine ;-) With us everyone must pay
extra into the board cash, we also, it amounts to 200 to 250€ per
person & week and is calculated according to consumption. The
money is for food, petrol, insurance, harbour fees and soft
If you have any further questions please feel free to send us a message and we will answer you as soon as possible. Melanie & Sven
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Ausflüge an Land
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.