Grenadines & Martinique
For travellers from 20 to 45 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Welcome to paradise! Cruise Grenadines on a 47' catamaran."!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome to (sailor) Paradise!
Trade winds avarage blow from East at 15/20kts, sun shine, and the next sandy beach is not far away! As everybody says here.. Welcome to paradise!
We love this islands, we love this route and our porpouse is to let you enjoy that week, sealife. Sail, baths, fun and relax! We will sail between Martinque and the Grenadines; each stop is simply stunning.
Don't esitate to contact me to check our dates, you will not find a better price!
Catamaran comfortable and fast. At the top of the luxury yacht class. Comfortable cabins, each with its own bathroom. Large and bright dinette. A beautiful kitchen overlooking a large cockpit where to spend our days and so much space in the bow where to relax sunbathing, watching the sea underneath it runs fast!
Our trip starts here
Thursday 26 December from 16:00 until Friday 27 December at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 4 January from 16:00 until Sunday 5 January at 22:00
Reviews of Riccardo
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.