Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing course, Relaxation and learning in Corsica or Elba island!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Are you ready to participate in a new sailing adventure? ?
It's time to set sail for the island of beauty.
- Reception in the evening at 19h or in the morning at 9h30 at the latest.
We find ourselves directly on the sailboat located at the port of Saint Laurent of the Var.
- Provisioning in the morning followed by safety briefing
- Crossing to Western Corsica
- Coastal navigation the following days between Cape Rosso, the port of Cargèse, the creeks of Piana, the reserve of Scandola, Calvi or Ile Rousse.
- Crossing back to the mainland
- Anchorage on the Côte d'Azur on Friday evening
- Return to the port of Saint Laurent du Var Saturday morning
- Storage and cleaning before landing on Saturday morning
The course includes sailing, paces, adjustment sails, the choice of the sail, the spinnaker maneuvers, the mooring and mooring, port maneuvers, navigation of night if the weather is favorable, the use of the devices electronic, radar, sextant, analysis of weather maps, etc ...
The navigations will be alternated of fairground anchorages and stopovers in ports and adapted to the weather conditions.
The program is subject to modification and in particular an itinerary different as Elba Island.
It is a racing sailboat initially designed in 2002 to participate in one of the most prestigious offshore and solo races: "La Route du Rhum". It was named in memory of the numerous friends, trainees and crew members who made its history by contributing to the adventure of the Route du Rhum of 2002 and later by sharing our courses cruises. It is an Open 55, a 16.5-meter all-aluminum monohull with 3 cabins, a large saloon and a remarkably spacious cockpit, which offers beautiful sensations of speed and lightness in a warm comfort. He is especially prepared to make transatlantic crossings safely, in record time. Enjoy his performances and share his temperament by building memorable memorabilia.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 25 August from 19:00 until Monday 26 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 31 August from 11:00 until Saturday 31 August at 13:00
Reviews of Hervé
Other important information
If booking of the all boat, possibility to be 8 people on
A valid passport is required!
The cash board is 160 € / per person per week
The price includes:
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.