This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Supervised by Simon, qualified instructor, available and attentive, you'll embark for a course of sailing initiation of 2 days .
You will discover the techniques of sailing, the basics of map navigation and life on board. The final technical objective is to obtain level 1 and the opening on level 2 of the French sailing federation.
You will live with the wind, feel and understand the reactions of the boat under the effect of the sails and your actions at the helm, while discovering a beautiful area from the sea. The cruise can take place depending on weather conditions between the islands of Embiez and the Calanques of Cassis.
Let's enjoy a nice week end in a good mood and conviviality.
See you soon!
The SUN FIZZ series is renowned for the great trip as it is a robust, reliable and marine boat. It is a very flexible and pleasant sailing boat. Very well maintained my sailboat has 3 cabins and is fully equipped for life on board, autonomous in water and energy.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 8 June from 8:00 until Saturday 8 June at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 9 June from 18:00 until Sunday 9 June at 19:00
Reviews of Emmanuel
Other important information
Access: the port of Bandol is easily accessible with a
motorway exit, a train station 10 minutes walk, an airport in
Logistics: for the night provide a sleeping bag and a pillowcase, and a towel.
Clothing: sailing clothes (waxed and boots if you have), swimsuit and warm clothes for the evening.
A little more: do not forget your sunscreen in any season ...
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Licence école de voile: 11€
- Inscription à l'association: 5€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.