This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
On the (re) discovery of the French Riviera This year the legendary Bavaria 40 - (3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms) has decided to change the sea and head for the French Riviera.
It will be nice to discover these places and this sea with particular landscapes and bays guided by the experience of the Commander Massimo .
We will touch places of undisputed charm such as Menton , Cap Ferrat , Villefranche sur mer , Nice , Antibes , Cannes and the Lerins islands ... and if, weather permitting, the crew will want it, it will be possible to reach the Porquerolles .
The holiday will be a mix of teaching and relaxation for the most curious, pure rest for those who just want sun and sea, all accompanied by beautiful dinners in the bay waiting for midnight for the last swim.
We will land in Menton on Saturday 15th!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 8 August from 18:00 until Saturday 8 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 15 August from 13:00 until Saturday 15 August at 14:00
Reviews of Massimo
Other important information
Only shoes with white soles and soft bags are allowed on board.
Hard bags and trolleys cannot be stowed.
Don't forget a hat and protective cream: the sun is hot in the middle of the sea.
I also recommend a waterproof k-way jacket. Bring a sheet without corners and a sleeping bag.
The linen is not provided on board.
For the rest, lots of fun!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.