This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
On the (re) discovery of the French Riviera This year the legendary Bavaria 40 - (3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms) has decided to change the sea and head for the French Riviera.
It will be nice to discover these places and this sea with particular landscapes and bays guided by the experience of the Commander Massimo .
We will touch places of undisputed charm such as Menton , Cap Ferrat , Villefranche sur mer , Nice , Antibes , Cannes and the Lerins islands ... and if, weather permitting, the crew will want it, it will be possible to reach the Porquerolles .
The holiday will be a mix of teaching and relaxation for the most curious, pure rest for those who just want sun and sea, all accompanied by beautiful dinners in the bay waiting for midnight for the last swim.
We will land in Menton on Saturday 15th!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 8 August from 18:00 until Saturday 8 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 15 August from 13:00 until Saturday 15 August at 14:00
Reviews of Massimo
Other important information
Only shoes with white soles and soft bags are allowed on board.
Hard bags and trolleys cannot be stowed.
Don't forget a hat and protective cream: the sun is hot in the middle of the sea.
I also recommend a waterproof k-way jacket. Bring a sheet without corners and a sleeping bag.
The linen is not provided on board.
For the rest, lots of fun!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.