This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I invite you to participate in this cruise of 1 week in the beautiful region of the Dodecanese .
Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival in Rhodes on time which suits you. Dinner in the old town. Night on board
2nd Day: After breakfast, departure for the turkish coast . Lunch in a mooring.
We will reach the pontoon of Ali at the foot of the ruins of Bouzoukale where we will dine and spend the night.
3rd Day: All sails out we join an anchorage along the coast before crossing the bay to join the village of Bosborum .
Dinner on the charming little Turkish port where we will dine.
Day 4: Departure to the direction Symi . We will have lunch during the crossing, we arrive in the middle of the afternoon which will allow to reach the city main of Symi where we will spend the evening.
5th Day: Back to the ribs Turkey on the Datcha Peninsula . After an anchorage wild for lunch we will join the small harbor of Palamut where we will spend the night.
Day 6: Direction to the island Nisyros volcano . We will visit the island by scooter to discover its volcano and its villages.
7th Day: Long navigation for which we will lunch to join the bay of the monastery of Panormitis .
Day 8: Return to Rhodes in the morning arrival scheduled around 13 hours.
Beautiful and comfortable sailing boat of 14m. Extremely well maintained it is like new. Ideal to spend a week or more. Very spacious, it can accommodate up to eight people on board. The ideal sailboat cruising sailboat.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 8 August from 18:00 until Saturday 8 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 15 August from 12:00 until Saturday 15 August at 14:00
Reviews of Emmanuel
Other important information
- Breakfast and lunch on the boat included in the
- Dinner ashore in typical restaurants ( price around 15 € at your expense )
- Swimming, snorkeling equipment at your disposal
- Ouzo, sodas and others at any time included in the price
- Each navigation step does not exceed 4 hours
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.