This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Choosing to spend 7 days on a sailing boat to discover the Ionian Islands means taking a dip in the most picturesque coves in Greece , with cliffs overlooking the sea and sandy beaches caressed by strips of turquoise water.
The idea is not to organize a precise itinerary in detail, but to choose the places to visit day by day in harmony with the wind and the sea.
Our desire is, in fact, to fully enjoy these magnificent places , letting ourselves be guided by natural rhythms, without the typical frenzy of a tourist eager to see as many things as possible.
Participation in the maneuvers and life on board will transform your sailing holiday into a splendid experience of sea, sun and nature.
Model - Oceanis 51.1
Cabins - 4 double +1 bunk +1 skipper
Seats -10 guests in the cabin + skipper
Bathrooms - 3
Year - 2019
Length - 51 feet
I'll wait for you on board!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 21 August from 16:00 until Saturday 21 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 27 August from 18:00 until Saturday 28 August at 10:00
Reviews of Claudio
Other important information
Several airlines serve Lefkada at cheap prices, book your flight as soon as possible. The local airport is Preveza (PVK) The marina of Lefkada is only 20 minutes from the airport.
Alternatively, ferries connect Italy to Igoumenitsa.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- pasti e bevande a bordo
- soste nei porti o marina
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.