This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding will be in Kefalonia well connected by air, we will meet at the port of Sami where we will organize the cabins and then we will get to know each other well at dinner in a tavern with local specialties, in the morning a little galley and then we will set sail, to venture into the archipelago sailing is really a moment. The coasts of the Ionian islands is famous for the extraordinary beauty of its natural coves. Only approaching these spectacular places by sea is a breathtaking experience in itself, living them from the boat is something that cannot be described in words! We will visit the islands of Zakynthos, Ithaca, Lefkada plus the various smaller islands, all marked by regenerating baths, breathtaking sunsets and lots of relaxation. We will establish the various stages mile after mile always to navigate in maximum safety. Good wind, the captain.
The boat is a Beneteau 50 of 2007 refitting 2015 with 5 cabins and 5 bathrooms placed in navigation 13 length 15.65 by 4.90 designed by berret & racoupeau white sails 110 square meters plus 140 meters of Gennaker.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 15 August from 19:00 until Saturday 15 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 22 August from 10:00 until Saturday 22 August at 12:00
Reviews of Gianfranco
Other important information
I recommend bringing lots of sunscreen, rock shoes and all of this you could not do without. I recommend the soft suitcases because the trolleys do not fold in the lockers
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.