This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding will be in Kefalonia well connected by air, we will meet at the port of Sami where we will organize the cabins and then we will get to know each other well at dinner in a tavern with local specialties, in the morning a little galley and then we will set sail, to venture into the archipelago sailing is really a moment. The coasts of the Ionian islands is famous for the extraordinary beauty of its natural coves. Only approaching these spectacular places by sea is a breathtaking experience in itself, living them from the boat is something that cannot be described in words! We will visit the islands of Zakynthos, Ithaca, Lefkada plus the various smaller islands, all marked by regenerating baths, breathtaking sunsets and lots of relaxation. We will establish the various stages mile after mile always to navigate in maximum safety. Good wind, the captain.
The boat is a Beneteau 50 of 2007 refitting 2015 with 5 cabins and 5 bathrooms placed in navigation 13 length 15.65 by 4.90 designed by berret & racoupeau white sails 110 square meters plus 140 meters of Gennaker.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 15 August from 19:00 until Saturday 15 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 22 August from 10:00 until Saturday 22 August at 12:00
Reviews of Gianfranco
Other important information
I recommend bringing lots of sunscreen, rock shoes and all of this you could not do without. I recommend the soft suitcases because the trolleys do not fold in the lockers
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.