Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing course and discovery of Ulysses' Greece - Ionian Islands"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Holidays where the discovery of sailing and navigation and a cultural journey mix. On board the same boat, we bring together a crew of people with different sea experiences. This is why the exchange and sharing of skills becomes essential, both for carrying out the maneuvers, the various crew duties and in daily life on board. On the program a dive into the Odyssey of Ulysses, a navigation between Ithaca, Zakynthos, Kefalonia, Lefkada, Meganisi and many others. These mountainous and steep islands surround a sea well protected from the storms of the Bora and Meltem , a paradise for sailors! From island to island, we will discover thermal winds and the influence of relief on changes in winds. We will discover the beautiful anchorages sheltered in the mountains, natural shelters from the waves and the wind.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 16 July from 17:00 until Saturday 16 July at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 22 July from 12:00 until Friday 22 July at 14:00
Reviews of Emmanuelle
Other important information
Boarding at the port of Lefkas- Aktion / Preveza Airport-
Flight from Italy, Venice, Milan, Naples, ect ...
Possibility to arrive by land. By bus or car, the island of Lefkas is connected by a bridge.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.