For travellers from 25 to 50 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Ionian Greece: on a sailing boat for 10 days with skipper, staff and galley service"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The last two free places are intended for 2 MEN or as an alternative to ONE COUPLE
This Big Fat Greek Cruise! We finally return to spend August in our beloved Greece, the Ionian one, not only as beautiful and welcoming as this land always knows, but also close and easy to reach, by plane or by ferry, with convenient connections from all Italian cities.
Greece with a beautiful sea and gentle wind, perfect for a week on a sailing boat, among beautiful places, relaxed atmospheres, fun nights aboard a comfortable boat equipped with every comfort.
The boat:Oceanis 45
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 17 August from 18:00 until Wednesday 17 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 27 August from 8:00 until Saturday 27 August at 9:00
Reviews of Pierluigi
Other important information
Our onboard service includes: - experienced skipper - staff on board - sea and land itinerary organization - galley selection, purchase and stowage service - tender and outboard engine - final cleaning - t-shirt with association logo The fee does not include: - onboard consumptions (e.g. galley; moorings and diesel) - onboard expenses (e.g. sheets, towels) - travel to boarding - any extra activities - any equipment rental (stand up paddle; canoe; etc.) - anything not mentioned above
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- kit cabina
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.