Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "The Aeolian Islands like you've never seen them before!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
An unforgettable dream vacation.
In absolute relaxation and in enchanting settings. Starting from Tropea, one of the most charming and fascinating places in Calabria, immersed in the splendid setting of the Costa degli Dei.
At the port of Tropea there will be boarding and guests can decide in absolute freedom if and how long to stay in Tropea or give up the moorings to the Aeolian Islands. We will decide the program together.
Knowing very well both Calabria and the Aeolian Islands are able to suggest the most evocative places and leave you free to decide where to go and what to do. The only fixed points are the dates of departure and return. Everything else is agreed.
See you soon on board
Jeanneau Voyage 12,50
Classic cruise boat (version 4 cabins, 2 bathrooms, transformable dinette), well maintained, equipped and equipped with many amenities: tender with outboard, internal and external stereo system (cd player and mp3 player with bluetooth, usb, dvd); Hot and cold water both inside and outside (shower); Awnings and sundeck pillows. Kitchen and gas oven, cockpit refrigerator; Water tanks 450 l; Autoclave, hot water boiler, outdoor cushions, bimini top, sprayhood; Large outdoor awning, and more. All to live and to discover.
Our trip starts here
Tropea, VV, Italia
Saturday 11 August from 15:00 until Saturday 11 August at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Tropea, VV, Italia
Saturday 18 August from 9:00 until Saturday 18 August at 10:00
Reviews of Paolo
Other important information
Boarding and accommodation, briefing on the holiday program (especially considering the weather / sea forecast); galley organization; aperitif on board (offered by the Captain).
Do not bring suitcases or suitcases (clutter and take up useful space), travel bags or backpacks are more comfortable and manageable. Clothing: in the boat you dress (and unwind) to "onion" depending on weather conditions (even in summer it is always useful to bring a windbreaker, a sweater (fleece), boat shoes (optional), personal linen, costumes and tshirt, for the rest .... do you.
The holiday can provide two alternatives:
1) stop for a couple of days in Tropea (Tropea and its coast deserve to be visited both for the natural beauties of the sea and for history, gastronomy, in Tropea you would have the free availability of the car; expected at the beginning or at the end of the week)
2) entire holiday in the Aeolian Islands.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.