Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Comfort & Relax aboard a 20-meter Sailing Yacht - Skipper & Hostess"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
If you were convinced that a 20-meter Sailing Yacht with Skipper & Hostess on board cost so much more than a medium-sized sailboat, it's time to change your mind! Air conditioning, Generator Watermaker Barbecue Freezer Sup DivingKit Tender4Mt35Cv Immense pickups from the deckhouse to the bow await you for an unrepeatable occasion. Four double cabins with private bathrooms. We are sure pleasure seekers, lovers of relaxation and good music, visionaries, innovators with a passion for the sea. the boats, the wind and good company. If you do not want to miss the opportunity, remember that the Sailing Yacht Alysia will be available only for this week with the cabin boarding formula.
SY - Dynamique 62 (19.8 meters) with 4.20 dinghy and 35 HP engine - 4 double cabins with private bathroom - Air conditioning for each cabin - 19 Kw generator.
Our trip starts here
Tropea, VV, Italia
Saturday 2 July from 17:00 until Saturday 2 July at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Tropea, VV, Italia
Saturday 9 July from 9:00 until Saturday 9 July at 9:00
Reviews of Gianluca
Other important information
Trolley or hard suitcases are not allowed. Towels, Sheets and Bathroom Kit you will find them on board.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.