This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
NB: LAST available seat is MAN seat
BOARDING: Saturday, at 18:00 at the Marina di Milazzo
–– Boarding and accommodation on board
- briefing / meeting with the cruise program
SUNDAY: sailing towards Vulcano
- lunch and swim in the "black" beaches of the island
- Transfer to the port of the island
- Climbing the volcano
MONDAY: Swim to the "white" pumice beaches
- sailing towards Panarea
- swim in Cala Zimmari
- aperitif at the Raya
- night under the stars
TUESDAY: stop for a bath in the solfataras (white bone)
- Navigation to Stromboli
- bath under the volcano
- dinner at the observatory / navigation in front of the Sciarra
WEDNESDAY: sailing towards Salina
- swim in a cove of the island
- visit of the island
- Granita & Pane Cunzato
THURSDAY: stop for a swim in the postman's bay (Pollara)
- transfer to Lipari
- Visit of the island
FRIDAY: transfer to the cave of the horse
- sailing towards Milazzo
- 13, 70m
Free (this is the name of the boat), is a beautiful cruiser in perfect condition, equipped with more than 12
miles. Boat designed to offer comfort and ease in all its spaces. Navigate very well
even in light winds. It has 4 cabins including 3 doubles, one with bunk beds and 2
bathrooms. Sprayhood and bimini top protect the occupants of the large external cockpit. To tend
outboard motor are included available for guests on board.
• Hot water
• Electric bathrooms
• 220 v inverter
• CD player - MP3 - usb -
• Refrigerator in the cockpit
• Speakers in the cockpit
• Cockpit seat cushions
• Cockpit shower
• Electric windlass
• Swim ladder
• Cockpit table
• Depth sounder
• Wind station
• VHF DSC
Our trip starts here
Milazzo, ME, Italia
Saturday 13 August from 16:00 until Saturday 13 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Milazzo, ME, Italia
Saturday 20 August from 8:00 until Saturday 20 August at 9:00
Reviews of Giovanni
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.