For travellers up to 60 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "South Sardinia in Caicco Very space and comfort to live the best"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Ahoy sailors! I am Alessandro with this magnificent vessel reminiscent of ancient galleons This week or better from Saturday to Friday'll run from the crowded Costa Smeralda to make bearing To South along the east coast of Sardinia, the localities have nothing to envy to the North Sardinia but the find overcrowded bays in August, will leave from Golfo Aranci "Olbia" for Ending Our House in Cagliari Plenty of space at your disposal in the Our Gulet Edge where comfort is king for more info please do not hesitate to contact me in private. Good wind!
Cantieri Di Bodrum
This is a Turkish Caicco. A great boat for the holidays due to its conformation the size of the spaces available, it has 7 double cabins all with private bathroom, to enjoy the best holiday on the sea
Our trip starts here
Cagliari, Province of Cagliari, Italy
Saturday 19 August from 18:00 until Sunday 20 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Cagliari, CA, Italia
Saturday 26 August from 9:00 until Saturday 26 August at 12:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
A week from Saturday to Friday on the run from the Costa Smeralda ... arrives in August :) leave from Golfo Aranci heading in the Tavolara "Riconociuta marine protected as the smallest kingdom in the world" and Capo Coda Cavallo, swimming in pools Of Natural Molara, continue Southbound With S.Teodoro Dune, we will stop for supplies to Caletta "Siniscola" where the evening will dine in a Wonderful Farm, we'll spread southwards entering the Gulf of Orosei, an Open Air Museum Pure untouched nature, with varied views, we will stop in Baie more Famous Cala Luna "particularly for its caves," Cala Mariolu always present in the ranking of the most beautiful bays D'Italy, Cala Goloritze recognized National Monument, still continue south to Villasimius Ending Our House in Cagliari
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- tessera associativa € 5.00
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.