This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I already have a crew of 6 friends and acquaintances, all young, open and uncomplicated people and still looking for one or two crewmembers.
We will sail from bay to bay very comfortably on the south coast of Menorca and first make short trips with plenty of time to chill out on the boat, on the beach, in the water.
In the middle of the week we continue to a marina on the east coast of Majorca and over the natural harbor and the island of Cabrera back to Palma de Mallorca, where the end of the trip is.
We will cook together, celebrate a bit, walk on a lighthouse and an old castle, lying on beautiful white sandy beaches.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 22 June from 9:00 until Saturday 22 June at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 29 June from 5:00 until Saturday 29 June at 11:00
Reviews of Moritz
Other important information
It gets warm, but also brings a sweater and a thin jacket, because in the evening it can also be cool and maybe we sail once at night / early in the morning.
The crew shares the on-board cash register for the purchase of food, diesel and harbor fees of about 150 - 200 euros.
Except for a sailor, the whole crew has a bit of sailing experience. The crew (German and American) is open and tolerant and also speaks English and we are for more international exchange, you are welcome, no matter where you come from!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.