This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Get ready for the dream of summer in the Balearics !?
We will visit beaches of fine sand and coves hidden by high rocky coasts, we will have dancing on the beach and exuberant night excursions in the best places of the Isla Blanca. It will be a magical mix of sun and moon, a sparkling experience, a week of pure fun.
We embark on Saturday, just enough time to get to know each other, take galley and sail in the evening! So do you want to relax on the beach or on a boat? Sailing, snorkeling (or diving), barefoot aperitifs on the sand and evenings on the premises will be the main activities that will characterize our cruise. These are some places we will visit :?
- Cala d 'hort
- Es jondal
- Platges de Comt
- Platja de ses illettes
- Cala Saona
- Es Pujol
- Raco fund
- Cala codolar
Ensenada te Tramontana Trust us, you will experience an unforgettable experience with so many unique emotions, you won't be bored;)
We will sail aboard a beautiful Bavaria 46 Cruiser of 14 meters with 4 double cabins. You can see some photos of the boat, in the gallery below.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 17 August from 8:00 until Saturday 17 August at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 24 August from 8:00 until Saturday 24 August at 10:00
Reviews of Lorenzo
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.