This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Get ready for the dream of summer in the Balearics !?
We will visit beaches of fine sand and coves hidden by high rocky coasts, we will have dancing on the beach and exuberant night excursions in the best places of the Isla Blanca. It will be a magical mix of sun and moon, a sparkling experience, a week of pure fun.
We embark on Saturday, just enough time to get to know each other, take galley and sail in the evening! So do you want to relax on the beach or on a boat? Sailing, snorkeling (or diving), barefoot aperitifs on the sand and evenings on the premises will be the main activities that will characterize our cruise. These are some places we will visit :?
- Cala d 'hort
- Es jondal
- Platges de Comt
- Platja de ses illettes
- Cala Saona
- Es Pujol
- Raco fund
- Cala codolar
Ensenada te Tramontana Trust us, you will experience an unforgettable experience with so many unique emotions, you won't be bored;)
We will sail aboard a beautiful Bavaria 46 Cruiser of 14 meters with 4 double cabins. You can see some photos of the boat, in the gallery below.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 17 August from 8:00 until Saturday 17 August at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 24 August from 8:00 until Saturday 24 August at 10:00
Reviews of Lorenzo
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.