Travellers of all ages are welcome!
12 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: it is mandatory to contact customer care to receive a quote before booking.
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact us here or write to the email address email@example.com
NB: The price indicated is per person, in a standard double cabin (central cabins)
- Minimum booking: 2 seats in a double cabin.
- The aft and forward (superior) cabins require a supplement of € 130 per cabin.
- It is not possible to book the double cabin for single use. If you are leaving alone, contact the organizer.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
* SITE VIDEO.
This is a video only representative of the boat on board which you will live the experience; it does not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered on board.
CROATIA DREAM - 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
Let our crew take you to visit natural beauties such as Zaton, Lopud, Mljet, Korcula, Peljesac, Marculeti and Ston vineyards, as well as Dubrovnik.
The skipper will take care of the navigation and the hostess will prepare your meals.
You can relax in a comfortable double cabin with private bathroom aboard our Lagoon 620 catamaran.
Day 1 - Saturday: Dubrovnik
Plan to arrive in the late morning to visit Dubrovnik's old town. Stroll on the famous "stradun" and walk the fascinating walls that surround it. Enjoy the beautiful old town before getting on board.
18.00. Accommodation on board, safety briefing. After boarding we will sail to Zaton bay where we will anchor and enjoy the clear waters of the Adriatic.
Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2 - Sunday: Zaton - Sunj - Sipanska Luka (5NM - 9 NM 2h + stop 1h30)
After breakfast, departure for the beautiful Sunj beach on the island of Lopud. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters. After lunch we set sail for Siipanska Luka, a beautiful bay on the island of Sipan where you can enjoy a walk and an aperitif in the local bars and restaurants. We will anchor for the night in Sipanska Luka bay. In case of bad weather we will use the moorings of the Port Authority. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3 - Monday: Sipanska Luka - Mljet (22 nm - 3 hours) We will sail north towards Mljet National Park. We will anchor in the bay of Polace and enjoy the nature of the National Park. After lunch, we will take an excursion to the salt lakes of Mljet (option, for a fee). Dinner and overnight on board.
4th day - Tuesday: Polace - Korcula (17 NM - 2.5 hours)
After breakfast, departure from Polace for Korcula, according to some historians the birthplace of Marco Polo. Whether this is true or not, what is certain is that Korcula is a city rich in history and the island is famous for its wine production. We will anchor in Luka bay, the first bay south of the old town. After lunch we will take a guided tour of the historic center to learn about its history and traditions (option, for a fee).
Free time will be allowed for exploration on your own. Dinner and overnight on board.
5th day - Wednesday: Korcula - Trstenik (20 NM - 3 hours)
After breakfast we set sail for the Peljesac peninsula famous for its picturesque vineyards. The most famous vineyards are located above the picturesque village of Trstenik - this location is called Dingac.
After lunch we will visit a local winery. Dinner and overnight on board.
6th day - Thursday: Trstenik - Marculeti - Mali ston (18 NM - 7NM - 3 hours 15 min + 1 stop 2 hours)
After breakfast we set sail for the beautiful bay of Marculeti.
After setting anchor, you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling in a secluded and private bay. After lunch we continue to Ston, the historic northern border of the Dubrovnik Republic. Aside from its history, Ston is famous for its oyster farms, so you will have the chance to enjoy high quality fresh delicacies. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7 - Friday: MALI STON - DUBROVNIK WALLS - ACL MARINA DUBROVNIK (20 NM - 10NM - 4 hours)
After breakfast, we set sail to admire the spectacular walls of the historic center of Dubrovnik from the sea. After sailing past Dubrovnik we will take a break for lunch and swim in the southern part of the island of Lokrum.
We will return to our home port AcI Dubrovnik marina. Dinner and overnight on board.
8th day - Sunday:
Disembarkation at 9:00
NB: Itinerary subject to changes due to meteorological and / or technical conditions
Our trip starts here
Saturday 3 July from 18:00 until Saturday 10 July at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 3 July from 9:00 until Saturday 10 July at 9:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE INCLUDES:
* Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A / C in service from 8.00 to 22.00)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks with meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice)
* Crew: 2 people (captain, steward / cook)
* 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
* Consumables for the catamaran (diesel, fuel and water)
* Third party liability insurance for the yacht and passengers
* Watersports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayaks
THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE EXCLUDES:
* Extra drinks, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks not included in the full board
* Navigation taxes (cash box): payable in cash on arrival - 230 € per person
For this experience, the specific cancellation policies of the organizer of the experience prevail, listed below.
In the event of a cancellation request for this experience, the following penalties apply:
- More than 90 days before the departure date: 25%
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50%
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 75%
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: 100%
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks as stated in the programme
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Individual and/or group local transport
- All services not mentioned in the programme
- Tasse di navigazione (Cash Box): 230€ a persona
- Bevande extra, soft drink e bevande alcoliche non incluse nella pensione completa
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.