For travellers aged 35 years old or older.
1 person is interested
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Our Bavaria 39 (12m) leaves Bastia on July 24 en route to Saint Florent le Cap Corse and Centuri . This superb cruise will make you discover the wild Cap Corse and the superb little port of Centuri.
We are 2 to welcome you on board as friends. We have our forward cabin and bathroom; you have 2 aft cabins and a large private bathroom. Chores (cleaning, shopping, washing up) and cooking are shared between us equally.
We ask that you dine ashore once during the cruise.
The sailboat is clean, very well maintained, and stocked with the basics - not an empty boat. There are paddle, kayak, and BBQ at your disposal, plus internet connection.
We provide navigation, but your active participation is greatly appreciated. Desire to learn? We couldn't ask for more! Above all, our wish is to have a good, relaxing time together.
The spirit is that you are our invited friends; we are not your employees!
Bavaria 39 Cruiser
Our Bavaria 39 has 3 spacious double cabins and two toilets. The front cabin and its toilet are reserved for us, and we put at your disposal the two large aft cabins and the main shower room. All exterior has been remodeled this winter - bimini, custom cushions, and teak table. He is magnificent.,
Our trip starts here
Saturday 30 July from 16:00 until Saturday 30 July at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 6 August from 10:00 until Saturday 6 August at 11:00
Reviews of Christopher
Other important information
A sailboat is small, so no suitcases - bags. Linen provided, except bathing towels. The on-board cashier costs are your responsibility. Count around €250.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.