French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailboat holidays in the islands of Porquerolles to Saint-Tropez!"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I wish you a warm welcome on board
We are in the best period to enjoy a wonderful cruise in the Porquerolles Islands to the beautiful city of Saint Tropez. I invite you to discover them by my side for a superb sailing week.
From Toulon we will take the direction of Porquerolles for a stopover trekking, bike ride or relaxing on the beach as you wish. The nights will be at anchor. We will visit the beautiful Port Cros National Park before continuing on to the pretty port of the Lavandou to Saint Tropez
If you know or want to learn to sail I would be happy to introduce you to the basic maneuvers of a sailboat.
See you soon on board
First 45F5 Bénéteau
First 45F5 Year 1990 Version owner 3 cabins Regatta version "large draft" 2m60. Genoa 57 m2 GV 55,80 m2 Annex, inflatable paddle 3 double cabins, 2 bathrooms, 2 large fridges and all the comfort of a sailboat of 14 meters. A boat that works very well, renowned for being a beast up close; It is none the less comfortable; At lower sizes you have to choose between comfort and performance, here it is both!
Our trip starts here
Sunday 29 July from 18:00 until Monday 30 July at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 5 August from 16:00 until Sunday 5 August at 18:00
Reviews of Jean-marc
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.