Travellers of all ages are welcome!
24 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The Sisters Cruise is a 4-day boat adventure through the picturesque Seychelles .
You'll spend unforgettable hours on the most beautiful beaches of the Indian Ocean, such as Saint Pierre Islet and Praslin , and you'll find the best places for water sports. Perhaps you can even spy on some turtles in the Marine National Park on the island of Curieuse.
Day 1: Baie St. Anne - Grande Soeur - Curieuse or Anse Petite Cour (Praslin).
Boarding at Baie St. Anne , Praslin at 9am. Navigation to Grande Soeur .
Barbecue on the beach, one of the most beautiful in the Seychelles. 40 minute walk to discover the island, water sports and relaxation.
Anchorage at Curieuse or Anse Petite Cour for the night.
Day 2: Curieuse - Saint Pierre - Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin)
Curieuse: this island is part of the Marine National Park , here live over a hundred turtles.
After lunch, we will visit the islet of Saint Pierre, a mass of rounded rocks crowned by a group of tall palms that sway gently in the wind: typical magnificent scenery of the Seychelles, photographed on countless occasions and printed a million times in tourist magazines! Excellent place for snorkeling with magnificent underwater scenery. Anchoring for the night at Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio, Praslin.
Day 3: Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin) - Mahé.
Snorkeling, swimming and water sports on the beautiful beaches of Praslin. Return to Mahé in the afternoon.
Day 4: Disembarkation in Mahé early in the morning.
Our trip starts here
Baie Ste Anne, Seychelles
Friday 21 August from 9:00 until Friday 21 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Mahé, Eden Island, Seychelles
Monday 24 August from 5:00 until Monday 24 August at 8:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special reimbursement conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience the following reimbursement policies apply:
* Within 90 days before departure date: 65% of the price paid back
* Between 89 and 60 days before departure date: 40% of the price paid back
* Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 15% of the price paid back
* Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
What does the quota include:
* Accommodation in a double cabin with air conditioning and private bathroom (A / C in service from 8.00 to 22.00)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch, rum), fruit juices, soft drinks
* Crew: 2 people (commander, steward / cook)
* 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
* Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
* Insurance for the yacht and passengers
* Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, paddle boards
What does NOT include the fee:
* Airport - base - airport transfers (optional)
* Shared cashier (mandatory, per person): $ 185 USD - To be paid in cash upon arrival
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.