This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
SPRING FLOTIL AT THE SEYCHELLES
Long weekend of April 25th and May 1st - 2 Lagoon 42 catamarans
How about warming up in the Seychelles after the long winter?
The Indian Ocean awaits you.
The Seychelles are perfect for sailing: the waters are calm all year round and many beaches and coves can only be reached by sailing.
You will also ENJOY maximum comfort thanks to the presence of a cook on board who will prepare all meals on board.
Route between the Inner Islands: Mahe Island, Praslin, La Digue, Curieuse, Aride, Ile St. Pierre, Cousin, Ile Cocos.
Why choose this holiday?
- A soft itinerary without long crossings
- Unique program! Suitable for both those who "have already seen it all" and new adventurers
- Modest on-site expenses
- Warm and not humid climate, rich flora and fauna
- Stops scheduled to avoid wind or tide
- Transfers with scheduled flights already organized by us
Check out the crew!
WE WILL USE ALL NEW BOATS. We have chosen this type to give you the maximum comfort on board - clearly they cost a little bit more compared to old boats.
2 LAGOON CATAMARANS 42
category prestige - maximum comfort (4 double cabins + 4 bathrooms + 2 Cab. skipper) 8 + 2 - Length 12.80 m - DESALINATOR - year of registration 2018/2019.
LANDSCAPES: individual to the cabin. Skipper and cook.
ACCOMMODATION: in a double / shared cabin with private bathroom
Our trip starts here
Eden Island, Mahé, Seychelles
Saturday 24 April from 14:00 until Saturday 24 April at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Eden Island, Mahé, Seychelles
Monday 3 May from 8:00 until Monday 3 May at 9:00
Reviews of Giuseppe
Other important information
EMBARKATION: Eden Island Marina - Mahè (Seychelles), Saturday 24 April 2021 from 2.00 pm.
DISEMBARK: Eden Island Marina - Mahè (Seychelles), Sunday 02 May 2021 (before 09:00).
RETURN TO ITALY: Monday 03 May 2021 at 06:35.
QATAR AIRWAYS A / R FLIGHTS managed by our partner tour operator.
FLIGHTS ONE WAY: Friday 23/04/2021 Milan MPX - Doha (departure at 16:25 - arrival at 23:10)
Saturday 24/04/2021 Doha - Mahe (departure at 01:45 - arrival at 08:15 on 24/04)
RETURN FLIGHTS: Sunday 02/05/2021 Mahe - Doha (departure at 18:35 - arrival at 22:55 on 02/05/2021)
Monday 03/05/202 Doha - Milan MPX (departure 01:30 - arrival 06:35)
DOCUMENTS: Passport valid for at least 6 months.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
* Boat / skipper fee
* Sailing school
* Double cabin accommodation
* Final cleaning of the boat
* Dinghy with outboard engine
* Sheets and towels
* Transfer airport of Mahe - Eden island Marine A / R - with private minibuses
* Snorkeling equipment and fishing rod
* COOK on board
THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* Common fund (it will be used to pay for ports, parks, food, fuel, skipper and cook food, etc.);
* Intercontinental flight QATAR A / R - COST: € 750.00 (taxes included - with possible variation up to ticket issue) Milan Malpensa / Mahe. It will be managed by our collaborating tour operator
* Travel cancellation insurance + doctor / baggage (cost € 100.00) - Recommended
* Membership card (cost € 20.00) - Compulsory
* Insurance on the catamaran deposit (cost € 75.00) - Compulsory, to be paid locally before boarding
* Anything that is not included under "The fee includes"
* The skipper is exempt from the common fund
Roles on board:
* Everyone is required to participate in various onboard activities
* The crew will participate in the preparation of meals
* It is an important moment of aggregation and above all it is fun
* Get into the holiday spirit of life on a boat
* A common fund will be set up on board to cover expenses for: galley, landings, marine parks,
diesel fuel, skipper food, etc.
* The skipper does not participate in the common fund
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Local transport as stated in the programme
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Insurance coverages as stated in the programme
- Personal insurance
- Drinks onboard
- Tessera associativa
- Assicurazione su cauzione
- Voli A/R gestiti da tour operator partner
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.