This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Discover the Egadi Islands on a sailing boat to spend a week of vacation in Sicily between Favignana, Levanzo and Marettimo.
An unmissable itinerary for sailing lovers or simply to avoid crowded beaches, a tour that has always been in great demand and that you must do at least once in your life!
A fresh Sicilian granitina and you are ready to leave from the port of Marsala.
Come on board and admire the thousand shades of blue-green that the Egadi Islands will give you.
In the company of a new group of friends you can discover the north-western coast of Sicily and the islands famous all over the world for their beauty such as Favignana, Marettimo and Levanzo.
There will be moments to taste the exceptional Sicilian cuisine: the dishes based on couscous and tuna are inevitable.
Vallicelli Ocean 54
Our trip starts here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Monday 3 August from 9:00 until Monday 3 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Sunday 9 August from 12:00 until Sunday 9 August at 14:00
Reviews of Sergio
Other important information
Those who wish can embark already on Sunday evening and spend the night on the boat, incurring an extra cost of 50 euros which will be paid on board at the time of embarkation.
For more information, contact me in the message area!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.