This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome to the dock! Ready to get on board? The week on the boat, now a cult of these years. We will go to the discovery of the Aeolian Islands, a pearl of the Mediterranean. Will we sail? Certainly! Will we see wonderful ports? Insured! Weather and crew permitting, the nights will be spent at anchor, with all the adventurous part of this way of life. The lunches they will almost always be consumed on board while for dinners and apritives we should always be within reach of a tender from a small village in order to have maximum freedom in the management of the holiday. I always remember (also given the feedback you will read from 2020) that the sailing holiday is not subject to weather problems manageable by us crew members! Think about it before book. we are good, but we are not God! ;) And now, you can get on board! The week before a whatsapp group will be created among all crew members in order to give the missing info, organize the galley and every other aspect.
Beneteau Oceanis 430
The boat is a beneteau oceanis 430 (43fts)
4 cabins two bathrooms,
Large internal carre
580lt fresh water,
220 lt diesel,
..... in short, full optional!
Our trip starts here
Agropoli, SA, Italia
Monday 23 August from 9:00 until Monday 23 August at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Agropoli, SA, Italia
Sunday 29 August from 16:00 until Sunday 29 August at 18:00
Reviews of Gianpaolo
Other important information
For any question please do not hesitate to contact us!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- vitto skipper
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.