For travellers aged 20 years old or older.
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
A 17-meter luxury yacht with two large guest cabins with private bathroom (electr. Toilet), air conditioning, 220 sockets, (with owner's suite supplement). A cabin for children at the bow.
A journey to discover the most evocative Amalfi Coast, in the quiet and beautiful waters of Amalfi and Positano, then off to Capri, Ischia, Procida and Sorrento.
Wonderful itinerary, very rich from a landscape and cultural point of view. Our cruise is perfect for those who love short and relaxing sailing.
Our days begin with a rich breakfast on board, after which we set sail in search of a beautiful quiet and isolated bay where you can swim, explore the seabed and indulge in a typically Mediterranean lunch; a few more dives and then off for a short sail!
We often stop in some other beautiful bay to swim again and in the late afternoon we reach one of the small ports of the itinerary where you can get off and spend a fun and romantic evening.
Jeanneau Sun Odissey 54 Ds
Boat refit in 2021.
A rich and comfortable interior due to the work of skilled carpenters and the use of top quality teak enriched by a treatment that has made it welcoming and bright.
The interior spaces offer three large cabins for guests and one for the crew, all equipped with their own bathroom, air conditioning and heating.
The large kitchen room separated from the rest of the boat is equipped with a 4-burner hob, a conventional and microwave oven, dishwasher and 2 refrigerators.
The dinette houses a dining area for 8 people and a seating / correspondence area for at least 4.
The deck is spacious and unhindered, sun cushions at the bow of the mast do not bother those who want to have fun maneuvering the sails. All maneuvers are led back to the cockpit and served by electric winches.
Teak side decks.
Harken deck equipment. n. 3 Harken electric winches
Fully battened Mylar mainsail
B&G wind and water Radar Furuno 40 mg GPS Ray Marine FBB, VHF, LCD TV Hi-fy system Indoor / outdoor
Electrical system 220 - 24 volt Desalinator 200 lt / h Generator 14 kw
Bow thruster, Yanmar 110 hp engine
Boiler. Heating and air conditioning
Kitchen with 2 refrigerators, 1 freezer, gas oven, dishwasher, electric Jabsco toilets
Complete safety equipment for 8 people Dinghy and outboard
Sails: mainsail, genoa, gennaker, stay sail.
Complete linen (sheets, blankets, towels, outdoor cushions)
Our trip starts here
Napoli, NA, Italia
Saturday 21 May from 18:00 until Saturday 21 May at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Salerno, SA, Italia
Saturday 28 May from 7:00 until Saturday 28 May at 9:00
Reviews of Lulu' & Renato
Other important information
1) On board you will find: bed linen and towels, blankets, fishing equipment.
2) The use of boat shoes is recommended.
3) Please do not come with rigid suitcases, to be stowed, if you use soft bags the boat will be grateful!
4) Out of respect for the other guests and the sails, Smoking is only allowed outdoors and when the boat is stationary.
5) The galley is made to find ready and stowed, you only have to communicate any allergies and medical problems.
6) In addition to long swims and sailing between the islands, in the evening you can disembark, walk, shop and try the local cuisine.
Upon your arrival you will find your cabin with the bed ready, breakfast, lunch and 2/3 evenings dinners in the harbor prepared by the hostess. So no strenuous shopping to do, nothing to cook and wash!
ON YOUR ARRIVAL, THE CAPTAIN WILL AGREE WITH YOU THE STAGES OF THE EXPECTED ROUTE (which may vary according to the WEATHER FORECAST for your best comfort and safety.
GREEN PASS MANDATORY
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Biancheria letto e bagno €.35
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.