This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week on a sailing boat to discover the Tuscan Islands . The itinerary includes departure from Piombino , stage a Capraia or going or returning, Elba Island up to also get to the Isola del Giglio . Weather and crew permitting! Amazing and clean sea, an archipelago to be discovered seen from sea. Normally the nights will be dedicated either to navigation or spent in the windstorm permitting! A week of real boat life, what want more? Following this difficult period, we will implement special cleaning measures and ask guests for preventive measures before boarding to ensure maximum safety for all. I hope to have you on the boat to spend your holidays to the fullest with us! For any information, contact me!
Beneteau Oceanis 430
The boat is a beneteau oceanis 430 (43fts)
4 cabins two bathrooms,
Large internal carre
580lt fresh water,
220 lt diesel,
..... in short, full optional!
Our trip starts here
Piombino, LI, Italia
Sunday 28 June from 9:00 until Sunday 28 June at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Piombino, LI, Italia
Saturday 4 July from 16:00 until Saturday 4 July at 18:00
Reviews of Gianpaolo
Other important information
No translation provided for the selected text!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- vitto skipper
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.