This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The weekend program includes first boarding on Friday evening in Lignano Sabbiadoro, welcome drink offered by the skipper and dinner on board.
We spend the night on board in the marina of Lignano and set sail on Saturday morning to sail in the Gulf of Trieste and then stop on Saturday night in the splendid seaside village of Piran in Slovenia. Then swim offshore and in the bay, aperitifs, lunches and dinners on board, lots of relaxation and good music.
For those who want to better understand the magic of sailing a sprinkling of theory and a little practice, the rudder is always available to the most willing.
boarding is possible both on Friday evening and on the morning of Saturday itself.
The dates and duration of the holiday can be changed on request
Beneteau Oceanis 40
I will host you on board my boat with 3 double cabins, equipped with mosquito nets, + 2 beds in the dinette and 2 bathrooms with hot / cold shower. There is a kitchen with 2 burners + oven, fridge and freezer. In the dinette you will find the comfort of an LCD TV, DVD player, a HI-FI system with MP3 player, internal and external speakers. Outside you can enjoy a hot and cold outdoor shower in the warmer periods, and relax in the cockpit with cushions, awning, and take a good dip through the walkway and back on board comfortably with the ladder. "Yanmar" 40 horsepower engine, 200 liter fuel tank, complete electronics (VHF, chartplotter, radar, AIS, Navtex), full batten mainsail and genoa roller shutter in 2016 spectra, gennaker with stocking, tender and 3.5hp Mercury outboard engine.
Our trip starts here
Lignano Sabbiadoro, UD, Italia
Friday 19 June from 18:00 until Saturday 20 June at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Lignano Sabbiadoro, UD, Italia
Sunday 21 June from 16:00 until Sunday 21 June at 19:00
Reviews of Mirco
Other important information
On board you already find:
- sheets, pillowcases, duvet bag (from 15 °)
- 1 hairdryer
- minimum basic equipment of the galley (oil, vinegar, spices, sugar, etc.) and of the toilet (toilet paper, wet wipes, sachets, cleaning detergents, soap, etc.)
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.