Travellers of all ages are welcome!
1 person is interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Join our crew and start the new year with your head full of dreams
and amazing memories!
We start in Tromso, often called the Gateway to the Arctic. It's the biggest city in North Norway and used to be the starting point of many Arctic expeditions - and we're reminded of it by a statue of Roald Amundsen in the city center
. Depending on the weather we might see Northern Lights, reindeers, whales and go trekking.
8 spots available
per personmore info
Bruce Roberts New York 46
Strong steel hull, with stainless steel superstructure and driving elements.
Year: 1998, rebuilding: 2015-2019.
Our main purpose has been to create approx 15m sailing yacht easy to sail everywhere with the main feature- simplicity and good sailing performance. The length is not accidental- it should be easy to navigate for you too.
Most of elements are simple to use to be able to repair it anywhere and continue sailing. For that the Bruce Roberts project seems to be perfect.
The perfect crew is 7, but you can sail from 2 up to 9 persons.
You will be you will be surprised that a heavy 20-ton yacht can sail so well even in light winds,-)
Our trip starts here
Thursday 29 December from 17:00 until Thursday 29 December at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 8 January from 0:00 until Sunday 8 January at 14:00
Other important information
You don't need any experience to join us on this trip but it's very
important to bring warm clothes - I'll be happy to provide
you with detailed information on that.
And if you need any help with looking for flights I can help with that too ;-)
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.