This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
MINIMUM BOOKING: 2 SPOTS IN A DOUBLE CABIN. If you're a solo
Traveller, please contact me BEFORE booking!
Holidays are automatically confirmed with two participants, so you can also buy plane tickets right away and get better prices!
Come and join us for a week of sailing around the beautiful islands of Ibiza and Formentera. We will be boarding in Cala Talamanca (Ibiza), before spending an evening/night in the old town of Ibiza.
Here's a summary of the planned itinerary (can be altered on request!)
S' Espalmador (Formentera)
Ses Illetes (Formentera)
Cala Saona ( Formentera)
Es Jondal (Ibiza)
Cala Tarida (Ibiza)
Cala Conte ( Ibiza)
Cala des Moro (Ibiza)
Here are some activities that you can expect to do on a typical day:
- paddle surf
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45
Very comfortable and well maintained.
version 3 double cabins
2 bathrooms with shower
Our trip starts here
Saturday 22 July from 17:00 until Saturday 22 July at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 29 July from 9:00 until Saturday 29 July at 10:00
Reviews of Rui Maria
Other important information
Transport to the port is possibile by bus or taxi.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.