This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
MINIMUM BOOKING: 2 SPOTS IN A DOUBLE CABIN. If you're a solo
Traveller, please contact me BEFORE booking!
Come and join us for a week of sailing around the beautiful islands of Ibiza and Formentera. We will be boarding in Cala Talamanca (Ibiza), before spending an evening/night in the old town of Ibiza.
Here's a summary of the planned itinerary (can be altered on request!)
S' Espalmador (Formentera)
Ses Illetes (Formentera)
Cala Saona ( Formentera)
Es Jondal (Ibiza)
Cala Tarida (Ibiza)
Cala Conte ( Ibiza)
Cala des Moro (Ibiza)
Here are some activities that you can expect to do on a typical day:
- paddle surf
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45
Very comfortable and well maintained.
version 3 double cabins
2 bathrooms with shower
Our trip starts here
Saturday 19 August from 17:00 until Saturday 19 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 26 August from 9:00 until Saturday 26 August at 10:00
Reviews of Rui Maria
Other important information
Transport to the port is possibile by bus or taxi.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.