Phuket, Krabi and Phi Phi Islands
For travellers from 30 to 60 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Christmas on a Catamaran in Phuket in Thailand - LAST PLACE FOR WOMEN"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
THE LAST PLACE AVAILABLE IS FOR A WOMAN, IN A CABIN SHARED WITH ANOTHER WOMAN
We will sail in the Andaman Sea , considered one of the most beautiful in the world, we will discover the hundreds of idyllic islets and we will make unforgettable dives in the emerald sea.
By catamaran, a very comfortable Lagoon 40 from 2018 (scroll through the gallery to see the photos), it will be possible to approach the coral reef and the most beautiful and pristine beaches.
Possible stops on this cruise: Ko Naka Yai - Rang Noi Island- Maya Bay-Ko Phi Phi Lee-Ko Phi Phi Don- Bamboo Island-Ao Nang-Ko Pham Bia-Phang Nga .
The itinerary may vary according to weather and safety conditions, but also according to your wishes and the skipper's assessment.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 24 December from 16:00 until Saturday 24 December at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 31 December from 8:00 until Saturday 31 December at 10:00
Reviews of Enrico
Other important information
To reach us: directly from Phuket airport by bus or taxi, embarkation and disembarkation at Ao Po Grand Marina.
There are several companies that fly from Italy to Phuket:
- From Milan: Oman Air (stopover in Muscat), Qatar Air (stopover in Doha) and Emirates (stopover in Dubai)
- From Rome: Ethiad (stopover in Abu Dhabi), Qatar Air (stopover in Doha)
From other Italian cities, a second stopover in Rome, Milan or abroad is required. Considering the stopover and the time zone, we advise you to plan your departure from Italy (for the flight) on December 23rd, in order to be in Phuket on December 24th.
Luggage: do not use rigid suitcases so as not to take up too much space in the cabins, prefer a large soft bag or backpack.
Don't forget sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, bath towel, a light windproof and waterproof jacket, rock shoes and lots and lots of swimsuits!
Everyone will be welcome to participate in the maneuvers.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola € 10
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.