Why you should book a holiday with Sailsquare?
The leading sailing holiday marketplace
25,000+ happy travellers, and 10,000+ holidays in 110 destinations worldwide.
Get onboard solo, with your family, or your friends
Reserve a single spot, a cabin, or a whole boat just for you and your friends or family.
Discover who’s already onboard
Introduce yourselves online, get to know each other onboard, and go home with a bunch of new friends.
Sailing holidays that suit all budgets
Rumour has it that sailing holidays are only for the rich or well-connected. With Sailsquare, that's no longer true. Come and discover a world you never thought was accessible!
Reviews - All Inclusive Sailing holidays with a skipper345 reviews
Would you like some support using the platform? We've (almost) always got the answers!
Can't find the perfect holiday for you?
Use our free holiday concierge tool - and let us find your dream sailing experience for you!Let's find it together!
6 reasons for an all-inclusive sailing holiday:
- If you're the kind of person who doesn't like organising trips, looking for restaurants and planning your next plans, this type of holiday is for you. Booking an all-inclusive sailing holiday will make you feel more relaxed and you won't have to worry about anything.
- Whether family, with friends, couple or alone, you will find the skippered sailing holiday that best suits your tastes and needs.
- You'll discover a multitude of secret corners that are difficult to reach by land, so you can explore incredible places without the presence of tourists.
- You will have a unique experience on board a sailing boat or catamaran, discovering dream places from a different perspective
- You will have no time for boredom, you can enjoy activities all day long, from excursions by sea and land, sailing courses to learn how to sail, leisure or sports activities such as surfing, diving, etc. and, of course, time to relax by sunbathing on the deck of your boat.
- You'll be travelling in the company of a local skipper, who knows every corner of the region, to help you discover the secret gems of each place you visit - a sailing holiday that won't leave you indifferent!
The best destinations for sailing trips in the Mediterranean:
The leading sailing destination in Spain. On each of its islands you can breathe a different air, because they all have something different to offer. However, they are all beautiful islands with turquoise, almost paradise-like waters. Enjoy the Mediterranean landscape and its dream islands close to home.
Trace the history of this magnificent country on board a sailing boat or catamaran, discovering its past through its fascinating and almost endless islands, as there are some 3,054 islands of which only 80 are inhabited, so you won't be bored for a minute! Try their delicious traditional food: tzatziki, tarama, moussaka and their famous Gyros.
Have you ever seen such crystal-clear waters as those of Sardinia? Its coasts have absolutely nothing to envy to those of the Caribbean. You will discover its most heavenly beaches so that you can take a swim and enjoy the sun at the same time. Don't forget to visit some beaches such as Playa Rosa, Playa del Cavaliere or the beaches of Cala Coticcio, famous for their enormous rocks of different shapes.
One of the most desirable tropical countries in the world, located in the Indian Ocean. This idyllic destination will leave you speechless with its breathtaking wild landscapes and totally unspoilt turquoise waters. You won't want to wait a second to dive in. You can also enjoy extraordinary moments under the sea during a snorkelling or scuba diving session to explore the underwater flora and fauna.
Why go on an all-inclusive sailing holiday?
Accommodation, transport, skipper, hostess, meals... all this and more will be included in your trip, so you won't have to worry about a thing. You'll have a trip with all the comforts and your holiday skipper will organise everything exclusively for you, so you can relax and let go.
Ideal for families
Travelling with children can often be stressful when it comes to organising holidays because you have to plan activities, food etc. and look after the children at the same time. However, if you book an all-inclusive holiday, you can be sure that peace and quiet and relaxation are also included.
Price without surprises
We generally think that all-inclusive plans are expensive, but nothing could be further from the truth, we spend much more when we improvise and often have surprises when we check our bank account when we get home. On an all-inclusive holiday you'll have everything under control, you won't spend more than you set out to spend at the start of the experience.