This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I am waiting for you to experience a relaxing and comfortable holiday, a carefree week. We will visit different locations, we will leave from palau
For a ride in the Maddalena archipelago, then we will visit Lavezzi, horse, flat island to continue for the manza, rondinara, Santa Giulia, portovecchio, we will make a night crossing that will make us wake up on the island of Elba then disembark in Piombino.
What do we do while browsing? If the sea is calm, I cook, I prepare aperitifs and there is a lot of good talk that not even a psychologist ;-)
And if someone wants to experience maximum relaxation we have the possibility on request of holistic treatments (massages) what our guests appreciate most ... feeling at home in an inclusive environment
Check out the crew!
Cyclades 43 with 4 cabins, two bathrooms, indoor and outdoor shower. Sail area 83.80 square meters, ft 12.94 long, 4.43 wide, people on board 10, folding dinette, yanmar marine engine 39.6 kw at 3000 rpm
Our trip starts here
Palau, SS, Italia
Saturday 13 August from 16:00 until Saturday 13 August at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Salivoli, LI, Italia
Saturday 20 August from 9:00 until Saturday 20 August at 10:00
Reviews of Fabrizio
Other important information
The port can be reached by car, bus or taxi, from Olbia connected by ferries or flights, landing at Marina di Salivoli where there is parking and a ferry that connects it with Olbia.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.