French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Disconnect the time of a small week of 5 days and come live a rare experience.
I suggest you get on board the Mercedes des Mers a 1995 ketch fully equipped with regatta which won the last ARC + transatlantic race in 2019 with great comfort and discover or rediscover the islands of Hyères and the Côte d'Azur .
A cruise combining navigation and relaxation with nights at anchor in the most beautiful coves. I'm just waiting for you to go.
Departure port Agay 5 minutes by car from Le Dramont.
The Dragonfly 1000 sailing yacht is a cruising live trimaran, built by the Quorning Boats shipyard in Denmark. This sailboat Swivel drift, rigged in divided Sloop, realized by the naval architect Quorning Boats, measures 10 m in length with a maximum draft of 1.8 m. Production started in 1994. Perfectly maintained. This trimaran is a joy to sail.
Our trip starts here
Monday 7 June from 9:00 until Monday 7 June at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 11 June from 17:00 until Friday 11 June at 18:00
Other important information
Variable route depending on weather conditions.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.