Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
.Welcome at board! Rossana and Stefano are waiting for you on board the Tambana, a 15 m long armed cutter sloop, to let you sail among the splendid Dodecanese islands full of natural beauty where you will find art, history, culture, a Mediterranean cuisine accompanied by excellent Greek wine. Navigating between the islands it is easy to meet sea turtles and dolphins. We will discover sandy and deserted beaches, therapeutic springs, archaeological sites and sites, temples and museums, solitary bays to admire fantastic sunsets while sipping a tasty aperitif. We can choose the route together, compatibly with the Weather and Safety conditions. "The antiCovid hygiene regulations will be respected according to the decrees in force to guarantee the maximum safety of whoever gets on board" Buon Vento!
Wauquiez - Centurion 47
Approved for 12 people. Draft mt. 1.90
Motorized Perkins HP. 60 Bow thruster
- 1 sailor with services, toilet and sink.
- 1 owner 2 + 1 with bathroom, toilet, sink and shower.
- 1 double,
- 1 with two bunks and communicating toilets. sink and shower
- 1 outdoor shower
- Large square with sofas and dining table convertible into a double bed.
- 2-burner gas stove + plate + oven with grill.
- 1 fridge and 1 freezer.
- Oil heating.
- 600 l water reserve,
- 380 l diesel reserve
- VHF transmitter + stereo radio and CD player.
- Cigarette lighter sockets and 12 volt usb.
- Tender 2.40 m with 6 HP engine.
- Wind station,
- Autohelm 6,000 autopilot.
- SUB equipment: cylinder lt. 10 with dispenser.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 26 September from 9:00 until Saturday 26 September at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 3 October from 9:00 until Saturday 3 October at 20:00
Other important information
L'isola di Kos è raggiungibile dall'Italia con volo diretto . Kos Marina è raggiungibile con taxi o bus. Il bagaglio è consigliato morbido, minimale e facilmente stivabile. Abbigliamento preferibilmente sportivo, comodo e confortevole, un paio di scarpe a suola chiara da indossare esclusivamente in barca, per chi volesse partecipare alle manovre è consigliabile un paio di guanti da barca. Verrà costituita una cassa comune alla quale parteciperanno anche l' armatore e lo skipper.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- A richiesta biancheria letto ed asciugamani euro 20 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.