This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The Northern Sporades, an archipelago of 12 islands in the NW part of the Aegean, very verdant and welcoming. We will embark from Skiatos , a modern and worldly island, rich of sandy beaches including the famous Koukounaries. Not to be missed the anchor of Nisos Arko , dominated by a very high dune among the rocks. A short distance Skopelos (you have the movie Mamma Mia! ??) with its port Loutraki and the village of Glossa placed on the hill. The third island, Alonissos , is for nature lovers, very green and wild. Then the small islands Kira Panaya, Youra and Psathoura , inside the Marine National Park where the still survives Mediterranean monk seal. The anchoring of Plantis to K.Panaya a is certainly special natural harbor that offers shelter in all weather. Weather permitting we'll go down to S, stopping at Skanzoura uninhabited and mysterious bleak, to reach Skiros , perhaps the most beautiful: once a land of exiles and pirates, preserves an independent character and an independentist spirit.
Our trip starts here
Tuesday 27 July from 11:00 until Tuesday 27 July at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Monday 2 August from 8:00 until Friday 2 July at 10:00
Reviews of Daniele
Other important information
1) In the boat you get wet remember a k-way or an anorak e maybe even a lightweight fleece 2) In the boat you get dirty: so no cool and elegant clothes but bring only comfortable things (jeans, shorts, t-shirts ...) 3) In the boat you are tight: limit yourself to a bag (soft and foldable, no trolley) and a small backpack, which you will need to get off the ground What to bring: - Sleeping bag - Pillowcase (sheet is not needed below) - Shoes to use on the boat-Shoes for going down to the ground-Shoes for reefs-Slippers / flip-flops - Sun-Cap-Sun glasses-2/3 costumes from bath-Mask - Beauty-Case (eco-friendly products) - Beach towel-bathrobe - 2/3 socks-Underpants-1 pant.long-3 pant.corti-3 t-shirt-2 polo / shirts "evening" -1 sweater - Small torch (preferably "bob") - ipod-usb-battery cable
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.