This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact us here or write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin. If you leave alone, contact the organizer to receive an offer dedicated to you.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
Experience the Maldives for 11 days in the luxury of an all-inclusive cabin charter. Relax on the uninhabited island of Innafushi in the Baa atoll and visit the local community in Meedho in the Raa atoll. You will have a spacious and modern cabin and your meals will be prepared by the on-board chef, while you will swim, rest, snorkel or take a kayak ride between beautiful beaches and lagoons.
* SITE VIDEO.
It is a video only representative of the boat on which you will live the experience; does not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered on board.
Hulhumale (North Male 'Atoll) - (Kuda Bandos Sand Bank) or Kudawataru Sand Bank. You will start the cruise from Hulhumale; at 14:00, we set sail towards the sand banks of Kuda Bandos Sand Bank or Kudawataru Sand Bank. Then, you can spend the rest of the day snorkeling, swimming and relaxing on the beach, and spend the night in this picturesque location.
(KudaBandos Sand Bank) - Kuda Wataru (Sand Bank) –Boduhithi Finolhu (North Male 'Atoll). Night sailing - 8 hours. After breakfast the boat will sail for 1 hour and will arrive at the sandbank called Kudawataru. Guests can snorkel, swim and relax on the beach. After lunch, the yacht will arrive at the Boduhithifinolhu bench, a nice place to snorkel, swim or kayak. At 5 in the afternoon, the boat will move to the nearby Ziyaaraiyfushi lagoon, where dinner will be served. During the night, 8-hour navigation to Goidhoo Atoll, arriving at 6:30 am in Shahjahan Sand (GoidhooAtoll).
Day 3 :
On this atoll, a magnificent bank of white sand as thin as dust, you will discover a snorkeling paradise and if you are lucky you will have the opportunity to swim with manta rays. After lunch, the yacht will be anchored in Innafushi, an uninhabited island, where guests can swim, kayak, snorkel and relax on the beach. Dinner will be served at anchor.
Day 4 :
Muthaafushi (Baa Atoll). After breakfast, navigation to Muthaafushi, where the yacht will arrive in 4 hours. This is a beautiful uninhabited island where you can walk and go swimming, kayaking and snorkeling or just relax on the beach. Overnight in this peaceful and peaceful anchorage.
Maarikilu (Baa Atoll) - Meedhoo-Raa Atoll (local village). After breakfast, the yacht will sail to the uninhabited island of Maarikilu. After a 3-hour sailing, you will discover the great variety of tropical vegetation on the island and the paradise of marine life that surrounds the lagoon. While there, you can explore the beach and snorkel, swim or kayak. At 17:30, the yacht will sail for 30 minutes to Meedhoo, an interesting village with modern neighborhoods. In the evening you can stroll through the streets animated by local life. Here the night will be spent.
Kotte Faru - Vandhoo -Rasmaadhoo island (Raa Atoll) 3 hours. After breakfast, 2 and a half hours of navigation to Kotte Faru, an uninhabited island. After lunch, you will sail to Vandhoo, another incredible island where you can snorkel. In the late afternoon, 30 minutes sailing to the island of Rasmaadhoo, a welcoming and peaceful local village.
Day 7 : Dhoragail - Gemana Finolhu (Raa atoll)
After breakfast, we arrive at the uninhabited island of Dhoragail. There you can explore the beach and go snorkelling, swimming or kayaking. After lunch, we move to Gemana Finolhu. You can take a walk on the beach or relax and watch the beautiful coral reef that surrounds the lagoon. The night will be spent in the Gemana Finolhu lagoon.
Day 8 :
Funadhoo, Unoodhoo, Royal Island (Baa Atoll). After breakfast, you will arrive in Funadhooat in 3 hours. Visit the island and snorkel in the pristine lagoon. After lunch, you will sail for 30 minutes to another beautiful island, Unoodhoo, where you can admire the natural beauty and lush marine life in the surrounding lagoon. You will spend the night at anchor in front of Royal Island.
Royal Island Sand bank - Eydhafushi (Baa Atoll). Night navigation, 8h. After breakfast, sail to the Royal Islands, where you can enjoy fantastic snorkeling around the beautiful coral reef or relax on the beach. After lunch, the boat will start sailing to a quiet local village called Eydhafushi, where you can explore the island. Dinner will be served on the boat. At midnight, you will cross the canal and arrive at the North Male Atoll in the morning.
Eriyadhoo or Cuculu Sand Bank (North Male Atoll) - After breakfast, arrive in 5 hours to the island of Eriyadhoo or the Cuculu sandbank where you can snorkel on the beautiful coral reef. During lunch, the boat begins sailing to Kuda Bandos or Sinamsand Bank. Then the yacht makes the sail to the base of Hulhumale where she will arrive at 18
Day 11 :
Disembarkation in Hulhumaleat at 7:00 am
** The Royal Island Resort and Eriyadhoo Resort can only be used for the dive center, with no beach or restaurant or other resort facilities. Those who wish can go to the diving center.
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
Ray with family or friends, the Lagoon 620 sailing catamaran features a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Stunning 25m square cockpit which comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without sacrificing comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, watermaker and air conditioning. Skipper and Hostess in own cabin
Our trip starts here
Hulhumale - Hulhule Link Road, Malé, Maldive
Friday 10 July from 14:00 until Friday 10 July at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Hulhumale - Hulhule Link Road, Malé, Maldive
Monday 20 July from 6:00 until Monday 20 July at 8:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special refund conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience, the following refund policies apply:
- Over 90 days before the departure date: 75% of the paid return price;
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50% of the paid return price
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 25% of the paid return price
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
What the price includes
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A / C in service from 8 to 22)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Crew service: 3 people (captain, steward / cook, sailor) v
- 3 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and passengers
- Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
- Airport - base - airport transfers (compulsory on reservation)
- Beverages, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Common box (compulsory): 210 euros per person per cruise to be paid locally on arrival
- Airport - base - airport transfers: 140 euros per person (Included on arrival: transfer from the airport to the Hulhule Island Hotel with luggage storage office, access to the swimming pool (beach towel included), welcome drink and transfer to the catamaran, on departure direct transfer to the airport)
- OPTIONAL: Daytime use of the hotel. After the cruise, possible access to the services of the Hotel Hulhule: luggage storage, access to the swimming pool (beach towel included), welcome drink and transfer to the airport with a supplement of 65 euros.
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.