Travellers of all ages are welcome!
12 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: it is mandatory to contact customer care to receive a quote before booking.
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact us here or write to the email address email@example.com
NB: The price indicated is per person, in a standard double cabin (central cabins)
- Minimum booking: 2 seats in a double cabin.
- The aft and forward (superior) cabins require a supplement of € 130 per cabin.
- It is not possible to book the double cabin for single use. If you are leaving alone, contact the organizer to receive an offer dedicated to you.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
* SITE VIDEO.
This is a video only representative of the boat on board which you will live the experience; it does not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered on board.
Rediscover the exceptional Aeolian Islands , seven beautiful volcanic islands off the coast of Sicily. The archipelago offers magnificent views, a warm Mediterranean climate, enchanting waterfront and the opportunity to dine on refined local delicacies. Sail from Portorosa and admire Vulcano, Lipari, Salina, Panarea, Stromboli and Filicudi. All navigation is handled by your captain and the cook will make you enjoy delicious full board dishes. Relax in a comfortable double cabin with private bathroom aboard our spacious Lagoon 620 catamaran. Your memorable Aeolian adventure awaits you…
Day 1 - SATURDAY: PORTOROSA - VULCANO (15 NM) :
Boarding at 17:00 in the tourist port of Portorosa, just 15 nautical miles south of the island of Vulcano. As the closest tourist port to the Aeolian Islands, Portorosa is the perfect starting point for a sailing cruise in this archipelago. Reception on board by the crew and accommodation in the cabins. Departure before 19:00, overnight stay and dinner in the harbor near the beach of Gelso south-east of Vulcano.
Day 2 - SUNDAY: VULCANO - LIPARI (8 NM) :
Arrival in the morning at the port of Vulcano. With a walk of about two hours you can climb the Fossa del volcano (Gran Cratere), where you will find a lunar landscape with a magnificent view. Once on board we will proceed to the island of Lipari for a dip in the blue water of the Ponente beach in the southwest of the island, where we will wait for the sun to set. We then set sail across the Faraglioni between Lipari and Vulcano towards Porto Pignataro, where we will spend the night with the opportunity to visit the local shops and bars.
Lipari is the largest and most populated of the Aeolian islands. The natural port of the city of Lipari is dominated by a rocky spur, which became the place of the first settlers to build their fortifications. You will find many places to eat or drink something along the main street of Lipari. You can rent a scooter (at an additional cost) to visit the island. Pay a visit to the Cathedral in the city center, overlooking the bay: Breathtaking!
Day 3 - MONDAY: LIPARI - SALINA (6 NM) :
Departure after breakfast for the white beach of Porticello (home of the Pumice Quarry) for a swim in the famous swimming pool with crystal clear waters.
After lunch, head to Salina with a stop at "Lingua", the south-eastern tip of the island where there is a salt lake, and home to the famous "Da Alfredo" bar where the typical granita (crushed ice with fruit) is served that will make you enjoy the true Sicilian atmosphere. Close your eyes and let yourself be intoxicated by the taste!
After a last swim we will proceed to the nearby tourist port of Santa Marina where we will stay overnight and where you can shop in the various local shops and bistros.
Day 4 - TUESDAY: SALINA - PANAREA (10 NM) :
From Santa Marina you will set sail for the famous bay of "Pollara", location of the Oscar-winning film "Il Postino". Snorkeling and lunch at anchor in the bay.
After lunch, navigation along the north coast of Salina, passing near the famous vineyards of Malvasia di Capofaro. Once in Panarea, we will drop anchor in the "Milazzese Bay" with the opportunity to go ashore and explore the Paleolithic village of Cala Junco just above the bay. Above you can visit the archaeological site with the remains of the fascinating ancient civilization of 1440/1270 BC
For the night we will anchor in front of the town from where we will enjoy a magnificent sunset on the rocks of Basiluzzo and Lisca Bianca. Unparalleled colors will illuminate your Sicilian evening. Panarea is the smallest island of the Aeolian Islands, but a real pearl! Since the 70s it has been the island of the VIPs, trendy and glamorous. It is full of good restaurants and pubs that stay open all night, the best place for revelers!
Day 5 - WEDNESDAY: PANAREA - STROMBOLI - PANAREA (13 MN) :
Breakfast on board at anchor among the Lisca Bianca rocks where you can observe the natural sulfur bubble rising from the intense blue.
Lunch on board and departure for the island of Stromboli to the village of Ginostra, known for hosting the smallest port in the world. Anchorage in the north-east tip "Punta Della Lena" where we will stop until sunset.
Dinner on board and departure to the west coast of the island to admire the nocturnal eruption from the "Sciara di fuoco" where during the great eruption the lava flows to the sea. With our eyes still full of amazement for this excursion to the Sciara we will return to Panarea for the night.
Day 6 - THURSDAY: PANAREA - FILICUDI (24 NM) :
Very early departure from Panarea for Filicudi, breakfast on board and anchoring at the famous "Scoglio La Canna", a rock 70 meters high that comes out of the deepest cobalt blue waters. La Canna is the ideal place for snorkeling and to admire a splendid sunset . For the night we will anchor in the south bay of "Pecorini" and enjoy its relaxed and silent atmosphere.
Day 7 - FRIDAY: FILICUDI - PORTOROSA (36 MN) :
It's time to go back, after breakfast, en route to Portorosa. Before arriving at the port, we will anchor in the Oliveri nature reserve for one last unforgettable swim in crystal clear waters. Return to the Marina by 5pm.
Day 8 - Saturday :
Disembarkation at 09.00
Note: Itinerary subject to change depending on weather / technical conditions. The sailing times indicated may vary depending on the weather / sea conditions.
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
Ray with family or friends, the Lagoon 620 sailing catamaran features a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Stunning 25m square cockpit which comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without sacrificing comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, watermaker and air conditioning. Skipper and Hostess in own cabin
Our trip starts here
Marina di Portorosa, ME, Italia
Saturday 17 July from 17:00 until Saturday 17 July at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Portorosa, ME, Italia
Saturday 24 July from 9:00 until Saturday 24 July at 9:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE INCLUDES:
* Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A / C in service from 8.00 to 22.00)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks with meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice)
* Crew: 2 people (captain, steward / cook)
* 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
* Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
* Insurance for the yacht and passengers
* Watersports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayaks
THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE EXCLUDES:
* Air flights (available upon request)
* Transfers (available upon request)
* Extra drinks, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks not included in the full board
* Cash box navigation fees (mandatory): payable in cash upon arrival
For this experience, the specific cancellation policies of the organizer of the experience prevail, listed below.
In the event of a cancellation request for this experience, the following penalties apply:
- More than 90 days before the departure date: 25%
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50%
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 75%
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: 100%
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks as stated in the programme
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Tutti i servizi non menzionati nel programma
- Tasse di navigazione (Cash Box): 230€ a persona
- Bevande extra, soft drink e bevande alcoliche non incluse nella pensione completa
- Trasporti individuali e/o collettivi locali
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.