This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
One week from Saturday 30th July to Saturday 6th August. We will sail in flotilla along the most beautiful coasts of our peninsula, from Procida to Sapri Maximum comfort: two boats. Amalfi and Cilento coasts: tourist ports in fishing villages, two marine parks, 10 blue flags 2021, wild and uncontaminated nature, high white beaches cliffs dominated by ancient towers, two archaeological areas, food and wine, festivals and evenings. A week not to be missed that will remain etched in your hearts for a long time your hearts. Boarding Saturday 30 July at the port of Procida. We will stop in Capri, evening in Positano, for continue along the Cilento coast, Punta Licosa, Acciaroli, Palinuro, Camerota, up to Sapri. Swimming and snorkeling in a crystal clear sea. We will alternate evenings in port, food and wine at anchor unique and unforgettable places. Disembarkation in Sapri to return by train to Naples or Salerno, 1 h 30 minutes every 20 minutes. Write me for any information and details.
Check out the crew!
13 spots available
per personmore info
Our trip starts here
Procida, NA, Italia
Saturday 30 July from 15:00 until Saturday 30 July at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Sapri, SA, Italia
Saturday 6 August from 10:00 until Saturday 6 August at 11:00
Reviews of Umberto
Other important information
The port of embarkation of Procida, Capital of Culture 2022, is easily reachable from Naples by vaporetti and hydrofoils. The landing port of Sapri offers a connection service with shuttle to the city of Sapri and train station, 7 minutes journey, Sapri is conveniently connected to Naples and Salerno with trains that depart every 20 minutes and takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes. It is recommended to use easily stowable soft suitcases, a sportswear, without forgetting, sunscreen, hat and mask and fins. On the boat, in addition to the tender, we have a sup for excursions to the most beautiful coves of Cilento.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola € 10 x pax
- Asciugamani da bagno € 5,00 x pax
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.