Travellers of all ages are welcome!
6 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
It will be a WE dedicated to relaxation and fun in the gulf of Poets We will visit Portovenere, Lerici and the island of Palmaria where we will swim and dive, spend the night at anchor and for whom will want, you can go ashore with the tender to visit Portovenere and / or have dinner in some local restaurant.
Oceanis 510 Clipper, Benetau
The boat is equipped with 5 double cabins, all with private bathroom and a cabin with private bathroom for the crew, 5 kw power generator, tender with outboard, radio with CD player, television, two security rafts from six seats each, 12 life jackets, transceiver, kitchen with oven. large cockpit with large table.
124 sqm surface area. more jennaker, Perkins engine, 3000 hp 80 hp
Our trip starts here
Viareggio, LU, Italia
Friday 25 September from 9:00 until Friday 25 September at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Viareggio, LU, Italia
Sunday 27 September from 18:00 until Sunday 27 September at 20:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
The port of Viareggio, in the dock, has free parking spaces in platform, it is recommended to bring shoes with rubber soles possibly white, toilet and bath towels, sheets and pillowcases (we can supply them at a cost of €. 15.00) on board i cooking duties are to be divided among the guests and each one will hold on order your own cabin.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola e federe €. 15,00
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.