Travellers of all ages are welcome!
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The first day you can move comfortably in your room, in the evening there is a welcome barbecue.
The boat is equipped with equipment for snorkeling, spearfishing, 1 stand up paddle, 1 kayak, 1 barbecue.
In the cabins there are fresh linen, shower towels and a towel for the boat. Beach towels must be brought by you.
Please note that you are on a sailing boat and do without unnecessary luggage and hard suitcases. A wind jacket is recommended as the wind is generally constant.
We do everything to make your holiday as relaxing as possible.
Our starting point is Fort de France in Martinique . You can easily reach the anchorage with the bus line n °: A
Check-in by boat is possible from 17:00. Check-out by 9:00.
This trip takes us to Martinique, Dominika, Guadeloupe, Antigua and back to Guadeloupe. Dominika is also new to us, which is why we call the trip the "Caribbean Explorer". In Guadalupe in the middle of the village of Bouillante, on an illuminated lake, it is possible to take a warm invigorating natural thermal bath -38 degrees. Antigua is known for its enchanting, legendary 365 beaches we will visit numerous beaches and then return to Guadalupe.
20 hp Highfild Tender
2 Stand ups
Snorkeling for 8 person
Our trip starts here
Saturday 11 February from 18:00 until Saturday 11 February at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Thursday 23 February from 0:00 until Thursday 23 February at 9:00
Reviews of Dominikus
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.