Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Discover the south of Corsica aboard a sailboat 50 feet from Ajaccio to Bonifacio"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We welcome you aboard this comfortable Dufour 50 Atoll 6.
Whether your first cruise or not, this boat combines a lot of advantages to please everyone (comfort, high stability, very large living space compared to his colleagues, spacious kitchen, solarium ...)
From Bonifacio, we suggest you here to take the west coast to Ajaccio, stopping by unmissable stops such as Mare el Sol, Cupabia, the gulf of Propriano, Murtoli and Roccapina, the archipelago of Maddalena in Sardinia, the islands Lavezzi and finish in Ajaccio.
Dufour Atoll 6
This monohull sailboat with the look of a catamaran is ideal for pleasure because it gives a very large living space much more interesting than its colleagues. We offer 4 cabins for a total of 8 sleeps off skipper. Perfect for week-long cruises, this boat also features a fully equipped kitchen and 3 bathrooms with pressurized hot water and WC.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 15 September from 12:00 until Saturday 15 September at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 21 September from 12:00 until Friday 21 September at 15:00
Reviews of Raphaël
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.